First Aid with Bumps and Bashes
The First Aid class is taught by Kate, a fully qualified instructor with Bumps and Bashes. She will show you essential Children and Baby First Aid for when every second counts. The class also includes Emergency First Aid for all your family, from newborn upwards.
Everyone who attends gets to practise on professional manikins and gains the confidence to deal with an emergency in those vital first minutes.
"Learning and practising these skills will give you the confidence and knowledge should an emergency situation arise. It will help you respond promptly hopefully preventing a minor injury, turning into a major incident and it may save a life."
You will receive a First Aid manual to take away (so no need to take notes during the class), along with a certificate, and you can attend a refresher course in the future - for free!
The class will be held at St Paul's Church Hall, Saturday 17th February 12.30-3.30pm.
Just one 3 hour session can help you to save a life! Only £30 per person. Contact Jenni to book via BACS now.
First Aid Class
- Focuses on skills for real life emergency situations.
- Taught from a parent/carer's point of view.
- An interactive session, which is relevant to the attendees.
- Attendees gain knowledge and confidence to deal with an emergency in those vital minutes.
- Small classes so everyone has individual attention.
- NOT a course - only one class is needed!
- Taught with 9 manikins of the highest quality (3 babies, 3 children & 3 adults)
Although this course is mainly aimed at babies and children, you will learn what to do in an emergency for all your family.
First Aid You Will Learn:
- Emergency life support
- CPR for all the family
- Choking for all the family
- Recovery position for all the family
- Bumps (Concussion)
- Fevers & Temperatures
- Febrile convulsions & Seizures
- Insect stings
- Severe allergic reactions(Anaphylaxis)
- Plus much more
You can find out more over at Bumps and Bashes.
Places are strictly limited. Your place is reserved with an advance payment by 31st January 2018. Please contact Jenni for BACS details, or fill in the contact form below and we'll be in touch with more information.